Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hello All

Hi, I have decided to start a knitting blog. I will start adding pictures as soon as I find my camera.

Let's see I am currently working on shapely tank, ruffles from Scarf Style and Variation on a Frill. Starting febuary 1st I'll start Mariah as a KAL.

I just finished Fuzzy Feet, a shawl for my hubby with an iron cross on the back, and, chunky knit hat.

I hope shapely comes out OK. I wasn't paying attention when I bought the yarn and bought worsted instead of DK. I almost never use the reccamended yarn. I hope my recalculations are right.

Variation is on hold because the main pattern on it is driving me up the wall. I have had to frog it to the frill 4 times. It's pretty though. i am making it out of lion brand microspun in silver (50% off YAY!) I will finish it though.

Ruffles is my traveling project. It fits in my purse. I am making it out of some wonderful hand dyed wool. Its stripey in scarlett, grey, black, and pink. Wonderful, but slow.

I am trying to recycle a big royal blue angora/wool sweater into Mariah, but I am not sure if I will get the yardage I need. My only other real option is some pretty WoolEase in Blue Mist. I like the color, but I hear WE doesn't wear especially well.

Has anyone tried Knit Picks yarn? I would like to try some. I would use it on Mariah, but I am broke :sigh:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com