Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Scarlett Purlpernil

The Scarlett Purlpernil
Took apart the sweater I wanted to make Mariah out of last night. I'm about 500 yds short :P I'll make another sweater out of it. It's too nice to waste. I think I may wait a few weeks on Mariah and order some Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks

I learned how to do a Norwegian Purl. You purl with the yarn to the back! Very cool. I already knit continental, so it wasn't that different.

The next project I do needs to be some fingerless gloves. (the type with half fingers) My poor little hands get so cold in the house. I'm going to use some Magic Stripes sock yarn. I tried the Hooray for Me gloves from MML but I couldn't seem to meet guage. Knitlist has a promising pattern on its site.

Worked a bit on Shapely today, but I'm putting it aside until my gloves are done Brrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com