Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Sunday, January 30, 2005

New FO's

The Scarlett Purlpernil
I made the Spiderweb capelet from SnBN in the purple Red Heart Symphony It was so easy! I made it in a day.
I also need to make a scarf and hat set for my friends little boy. His birthday is coming up. They have moved around alot and he doesn't have any really nice stuff, so I thought a nice handmade cold weather set would be nice. I'm knitting the scarf longways and striping it with green, brown, black, and two varigated yarns. His favorite colors are green and purple, so I think he'll really like it. I did the scarf yesturday, but I made it way too long. I'll just keep this one and knit him another.

I finished my fingerless gloves. They turned out nice, but not as neat as I like. The ends keep wanting to work their way out.

Next I need to get mom's fuzzy feet on the needles. She does a lot for me and did buy the yarn. (It's a pretty blue twist) I will start them after I finish DJ's hat and scarf. My MIL and I are also doing dishcloths for the church craft sell next fall. So when I need a quick project I will whip some out.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Dana, WoW! I love your posts, I was looking for information on fabric handmade purse, but found your blog instead. I have been reading and really have liked it alot, keep up the great work. Although New FO's wasn't exactly what I was looking for I know now why I found your site researching fabric handmade purse information. Have a great day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com