Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Scarlett Purlpernil

The Scarlett Purlpernil

Happy Easter. In honor of the holiday and extra egg dye I present:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I need to go out and buy egg dye when it goes on sale tomorrow.

Update on the AVC. I am on my last sleeve. The lace pattern is now stuck in my brain. I am sooo tierd of it. Thankfully, after this piece I can block and assemble it. Then all I have to do is knit on the ruffle. That will at least be a change of pace.

An earflap hat with a Boa crown and two braids is calling my name. It will be a nice quick project. Just what I need after a couple big things. Maybe then Myrna or Angelina. For Myrna I have a pretty milk chocolate colored superwash wool named Smart and Knit Picks Hollyberry Merino Style for Angelina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com