Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, April 15, 2005

Neo Body assembled

Finished the back this evening and promptly stiched up the body of Neopolitan. It actually fits!!! It looks GOOD. I'm a bit excited if you can't tell. I'm so pumped to start in on the arms now. Oh how I wish I could find my camera.

You know what's missing from my blog? A cat picture. Everyone seems to have pet pictures and I may just jump on that bandwagon...soom as I pull out the 35mm again.

The 2002 Cast On Accessory mag came in today. i found lots of prospective Christmas presents. Therre's a darling heart shaped purse and some really cute socks and a nice counterpane purse. It also has the Great Gatsby shawl I want to make.

EDIT: Here's my Neo pictures:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ceci said…

    I cannot WAIT to see this sweater knitted up and modelled! The sketch is awesome and I love the colors you chose. PLEASE keep us updated on knittyboard. :D --Ceci

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com