Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Saturday, April 02, 2005

AVC is done

Thank God the green thing is DONE! I actually really like it. The way it hung when I first put it together really bugged me. But the weight of the ruffles really evens it out and makes it hang well. I can get to my parents to take pictures tomorrow. I used pretty much all the yarn

There may be a problem with the ruffle pattern. I couldn't get the pattern to work out to save my life, so I winged it and it turned out OK. There doesn't seem to be an errata page anywhere. In fact Adrienne Vittadini doesn't have a page devoted to their yarns or patterns at all. Grumble, grumble.

Now the big question, what next? I'll have to think about it...

EDIT: Here's the pictures. They're not the best, but they're better than nothing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Cute color! I am just starting off on this baby and what you're saying about the ruffles is worrying me...and yeah, I had noticed that AV doesn't seem to have errata or webpage of any sort--you'd expect some sort of support if you were to pay that much for their pattern and their yarn! Congratulations on a job well done!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Laura.Y said…

    wow! Great job! I really love this pattern. I shld be able to get my hands on it end of June or something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com