Image hosted by

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

AVC blocked and assembled

I finished all the pieces to AVC last night and blocked it. The only thing that worried me was the long sleeves. They are 18.5" instead of 16". I was able to seam it this evening. It didn't take as long as I thought and all the seams fit beautifully. Using bobby pins to help hold pieces together worked well. I am in the middle of the first ruffle. I am having trouble getting my stich count to match up. I will examine it tomorrow. I wish AV had a erratta page I could check :sigh:. At least I know this sweater fits. I'm looking at you, Mariah.

While waiting for AVC to dry I made my silly purple hat with ear flaps and braids. It is soooo cute and my first patternless piece. I will take a picture of it later.

The Easter yarn knits up beautifully. Another picture is in order. I so need to make more of it. Maybe enough for a sweater. The main question is stripes or varigated. I lean towards stripes, myself.

Thats all for now. I hope THIS update works. Rewriting sucks :/


Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from