Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Flash your stash along!

It's a day early, but what the heck.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There is my KP merino style and alpaca cloud, Smart superwash (bought for 2.50/sk), some recycled hot pink chenille, LB microspun and woolease, King Cole and Sublime mohair and assorted acrylics. The Boa in the front is now a hat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Homespun oddballs and half a fuzzy foot in Patons Classic Merino.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cotton and a cotton WIP. Also my purple cashmerino knockoff, a bit of my huge chenille collection ($1/ skein, but I probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew how annoying ang wormy it is), and some recycled angora blend yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My flash didn't work. This is just a closer picture of most of the stuff in the first pic up there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wow that's a bad picture. Oddballs mostly. The only thing of note is the huge nylon ribbon yarn I am recyling there in the front.

Not pictured are 11 balls of LB Cool Wool in Khaki (half off YAY) and a new skein of LB Fishermans wool for dying.

Well that's about it. I do have a couple whole sweaters hiding around here, but I didn't get pictures of them. I can't wait to see everyone elses stash. So exciting!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said…

    Yummy! That cotton picture is gorgeous. 'Course, I'm a sucker for cotton. I was going to ask what the cotton WIP was and what yarn, but then I scrolled down... hey, that seems familiar. You post on LJ about that last week? Either way, looks great!

    (Wonder how many blogs this Stash Flash will get me hooked on.)

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Lesha said…

    Hey, I think your woolease and my woolease could play together!

    Great stash!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com