Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, April 01, 2005

AVC update

I'm so close to finishing that thing I can taste it. I only have the back ruffle left to knit. Let me tell you, pichot bind offs are a pain in the butt. It took me an hour and a half to bind off from center back of the neck to the bottom. If I press on I will be able to finish tomorrow. Good thing too as I am almost out of yarn.

The only complaint I have about the sweater is that it is heavy. Seriously heavy. I guess that's just to be expected when you go from a cotton/ acrylic to an all cotton. It is lush though. I think I'm going to stick a button and crochet loop where it falls right under my breasts. It adds a lot of shape and counteracts the droop the extra weight brings. Now I need a pretty button.
With any luck I'll sport it Sunday at church. Pictures will come soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com