Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Monday, April 18, 2005

Scarves and hoodies Oh My!

I am in love! I picked up the Spring '05 Vogue Knitting mag last night and found this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's calling me. Dana.....Dana....knit me....you know you want to. I'm thinking of doing it in TLC Cotton Plus. You know, if I hurry I can have it done in time for the beach.

Neo has been on hold for a couple days. I needed a quick project fix, so I am making the heart scarf from Knitty's breast canser issue. It's knitting up nicely in the dusty rose chamonix I bought the other day. It's half way done and if I press on I can finish it today.

Lil un and I are over our colds, but he kept throwing up yesturday so I am keeping him close to home. We'll probably go out and play a bit later. It's supposed to be quite warm today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com