Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Future projects and stuff

I don't have much to update. I'm just slogging through the front of VK hoodie. Next I'll be slogging through the back. Everything else is on hold since this project has a deadline. It will be done for the beach come hell or highwater.

THe KNit Picks Alpaca Cloud is calling out to me from my stash. I'm looking at the Great Gatsby shawl. Then again I have some Rowan 4 ply tweed and 4 ply botany in greens that would look lovely in the gatsby shawl. Maybe I ought to make the Alpaca into Kiri. I also like the Flower basket shawl, but don't own the pattern. I do have the paisley shawl pattern, though. So many choices...

Knit Picks has new yarns. I saw dancing and immediately thought of Lolita Legs. It would have to be doubled as the pattern calls for sport weight and Dancing is a fingering. I would like some shimmer. Maybe for soleil or whatever. They had a pretty pink and light blue.

Mothers day is coming up and I have no idea what to get mom. She doesn't wear scarves. I think she might like Via Diagonale, but I don't have any appropriate yarn and I don't have much time. She also works with handbags and owns a bunch of them. Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe I'll find a nice gospel or bluegrass CD or something.

Ann's (MIL) legs have been bothering her more than usual lately. Thankfully, she has a doctors apointment in May. She's also been falling asleep at the table. Which is both worrying and annoying (in that order). Part of it is due to her meds. I do wish if she is going to fall asleep she wouldn't do it in front of the fridge. I'll rest a bit easier after the doc has her say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com