Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, April 22, 2005

VK hoodie update

I've been cracking on with the VK hoodie. The front is about half way done. I went to AC Moore to pick up the rest of the yarn for it. Yeah, I know, buy enough for your project, but I bought it while looking at soleil. This hoodie hit me out of nowhere. The good news is they had the same dye lot. I guess Cotton Plus isn't that popular.

While I'm on the subject of this yarn I just have to say, this stuff is nice. It's reasonably soft and has a slight sheen. It doesnt split much, has awesome stitch definition, and drapes beatifully. It's also machine washable and cheap. Only 3.25 for a 180 yd skein. I hope they come out with more colors.

Oh and here's some of what I have done. It's, obviously, the lacey bit at the front.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com