Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, March 10, 2006

Livin' on Spongecake

My nose works again, YAY! I also have the back of Sunrise done. I'm on the third increase of the left sleeve, although not much moe will get done anytime before Monday or so. I have too much other stuff to do. I've also promised myself that next week will be a sewing week.

The weather here is heaven. I wore a camisole, swishy cotton skirt and sandles today (oh joy :D). Hubby's going to think I've gone loopy; my toenails are painted. It's been years. I even put a flower in my hair today. Lil'un picked it for me out of the front yard. We have daffodills popping up everywhere.

The only thing left to buy for the party is ice cream. We decided at the last minute to hold it at the local park. I need to stake things out there tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com