Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Don't get around much anymore...

More pictures! I love wearing my new shawl. It was cool enough the last two days to wear it comfortably. Now the temprature is back up in the upper 70's. Notice when I finally got my camera out I was wearing something that clashed. I made it assymetrical (on purpose even). I also took a picture of the back. Notice the stiped facing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger savannahchik said…

    Oh it looks beautiful! Thanks for the tip on the black. My LYS carries the yarn so I feel pretty safe if I need another hank. I see you didn't use the alpaca. I'm a bit sorry I did. It will be soft but stranding alpaca is not as easy as stranding wool -- the yarn doesn't seem to stick together like a traditional wool.

    Seeing yours all done though is making me yearn to pick up mine again!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm in awe! It looks lovely.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I never even gave that a second glance in Vogue, but on you, it looks awesome! Goes to show that models don't always look better in everything (especially when it comes to knitting magazines).

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger morgan said…

    That is SO beautiful! Congrats! I am feeling so inspired now, thank you!!!! I'll bet you get lots of complements.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger RheLynn said…

    Beautiful colorwork and a large undertaking! (grinning at land of 1000 yarns) And to think I'm still trying to conquer mittens ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com