Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Haikus and walking sticks

Hello all, Haiku is coming along kind of slowly, mostly because it's kinda boring and too hot here. I just need to make sleeves. Here's my progress:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also am working halfheartedly on a Top Down raglan (TDR). I'm using that jumbo skein of selfstriping boucle and YOs for the raglan seam. I may do something fancy on the sleeves with the left over Haiku yarn and I think I'll put some shaping at the center or something.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I figured out what to make one of my cousins for Christmas. It's from 05 Summer VK. I'm going to use some recycled hot pink chenille.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While cleaning my room I found an old walking stick I made from a sapling in the back field. I used a wood burner on it with a dogwood motif and initials.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com