Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, August 05, 2005

washcloths

I finished the body of Medallion Cardi. It's even stitched up and the ends are woven in. I will start on the sleeves after I cut out my MIL's blouse pattern. Ugh. I am so not in the mood to sew. It's so tedious and I can't take it with me. Oh well, I promised.

I shipped my SP's last package out today I made her some washcloths. Very cute. Here's the pattern. One ball of Sugan and Cream will make like 2.25 cloths.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We might be moving in the next 6-12 months. Hubby has been offered a job near Belhven on the coast. Unless plans change, he is to handle water treatment for a new community. It's all very exciting. It will mean a big raise in pay; I wish it were possible to move money back through time. Sigh, it would really help :/ Oh well, it's something to look forward to; a bend in the road, as Anne Shirley put it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com