Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, July 29, 2005

A fickle, fickle knitter am I

The Spider web shawl has been put on hold for just a bit. The haet and the teeny tiny yarn is driving me crazy! So I made my MIL's cousin, Julie's, shawl. It's made from four balls of Meunch Oceana and this pattern. I hope she likes it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's draped over my favorite chair along with my cat, DAC.

I made a side trip to Tuesday Morning the other day and lo and behold there was Cotton Ease. I bought two bags of three for 5.99 apiece. I'm making the Medallion Cardi from Loop D Loop. I was able to get close to gauge, so I am making it a size smaller than normal.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a better picture of the color, Popsical Blue.

I guess I ought to comment on Harry Potter. I'll do it in fangurlese:
OMG!!!!!1!! OTP Pince/ Filtch Theirluv is soo crotchety!! Mollywobbles XD!!!11!!!

Wow, that's all out of my system now. Good book BTW.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    That's a cute shot of DAC and the shawl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com