Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, July 01, 2005

VK shawl pictures

Here are some nice pictures of the VK Knit and crochet shawl from the Vogue 05 spring/summer magasine. I made it out of 1200 yds of Smart Superwash in a discontinued milk chocolate color. Since it is DK weight, I doubled it throughout. BTW, I noticed some minor errata on Vogue's site. Not bad for my first piece of crochet. The lovely model is my mom. Hi, Mom!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hi Dana!

    It's so fabulous! And it looks so good in that chocolate brown! Don't you just love the fringe, too? For your first crochet project, was that complicated, or what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com