Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Gatsby is Done!

I just finished the edging to Gatsby. I'll block it and take some pictures next time I'm at my parent's house. Thank goodness it's done. I couldn't start a new project until that one was finished. If I can get gauge with something in my stash, my next project will be the knit and crochet shawl from the latest Vogue Knitting. I've had my eye on it for awhile, but couldn't crochet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have some Smart Superwash in milk chocolate brown I could try doubling. It was going to be Myrna, but would not meet gauge.

Lil'un is sick with a cold. Poor lil'un.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hi Dana,

    I'm just starting the VK Knit & Crochet Shawl. We can have a KnitaLong! I'm using Wool-Ease. I did some investigating on the pattern, to make sure I had enough yarn. You can use any worsted weight yarn, about 644 yards.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger ellyjobell said…

    I started it Friday. It's going pretty quickly. I'm a little over half way up the chart.

    The crochet bit ought to be interesting. This will be my first non-swatch crochet thing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com