Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, June 02, 2005

French market bag

I finally have new pictures of my FMB and the Gatsby Shawl.

I really liked the FMB pattern and it worked up fast. I will definatly make another one. It did felt a bit short. Next time I'll make it longer. I ended up loving the colors. They're both yarns I dyed from easter egg dye. I'm calling this colorway (Yes, I'm naming it we'll pretend I'm not being a bit silly)Myrtle Beach Madness. Anyway, here it is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah, progress on Gatsby. I'm done with section number two and on to number three. I have several inches of feather and fan ahead of me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com