Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Picture Extravaganza

I finally got around to taking some pictures. Here are some pictures of the VK cardi. I just love wearing it. it's nice, but a bit slouchy and casual. It will be perfect at the beach. Hey bonus appearence of Lil'un in a couple of these.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's my current WIP. It's the very begining of Gatsby. The fingering weight yarn takes a little getting used to. The darker picture is a more accurate color. You can also see the tweed I am doing the next section.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful! I love the color you chose, it really suits you!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    I love that pattern and you did an awesome job knitting it. Very cool!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to make this but it seemed like such a BIG project. You have inspired me to consider it, since it is so beautiful knitted up. Good job!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhh! i recognized the pattern from vogue knitting as well. very nice :)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    I know I'm like a year late to the party, but I just stumbled onto this - the VK hoodie looks great! I was searching for pictures of it, to see what it looked like on real people and in different yarns, and while I was just hum-ho about it before I really, really want to start this now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com