Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, May 06, 2005

bleh

The best thing about this week is that it is almost over. Ever have a week where everything is against you. I run errands and it takes twice as long and to top it off I run into attitude. GIVE ME A BREAK! I was so wound up about it yesterday I couldn't knit. Even Lil'un has been whiny and talking back. I had to send him to bed early tonight because of it. I'm just so dog tired.

I did finish the back and am about 6.5" up the first sleeve of VK cardi. Strait stockinette sucks and I am in no mood. :P

Next project will definitely be Gatsby broken up by finishing Neo. I really ought to press on with Neo.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this Gatsby shawl. Very pretty. Where is the pattern from?????

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger ellyjobell said…

    It's from the 2002 accessory edition of Cast On.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com