Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Monday, May 02, 2005

Obsessed

I found Dale Freestyle in both deep red and cream on sale at Webs for 3.30/sk. That would be $63 plus shipping for the corset top. It's superwash too.

I could use Andean Silk. It would cost around $59 and comes in cream and barn red. I'm not sure about the red shade. It also isn't washable.

Then again I could use Cotton Plus. It would be $32.50 and washable. They have a nice red, although I wish it were a bit darker.

Why am I even thinking about this? I'm not even starting this project for a few more months. Sigh...I have a feeling that this is where my Birthday money will go.

If anyone knows a nice, cheap washable yarn with a gauge of 19.5 st/27row per 4" please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com