Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Great Gatsby progress

Happy Birthday to me! Mom, Dad, Lil'un and I went to Macaroni Grill tonight. It was fun. I was sung to and ate hot fudge cake. Hubby had to work, but he'll be off all next week.

I've had some progress with Gatsby. I'm not putting all my energy into it because we're all getting ready for the big beach trip. I'm about a third of the way through the middle section. Here's some pics.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ETA: I'm a...




Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday! And Gatsby is gorgeous!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Froding said…

    Hi!
    I love this shawl, "Great Gatsby" and wonder where I could find the pattern?? I´m writing from Sweden//Marianne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com