Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm Baaack

The beach was great. I taught my cousin to knit (but not cast off, oops!) and had plenty of time to knit, myself. I finished the FMB using the easter egg dye yarn I made last month. I't about an inch shorter than it's supposed to be, so the next one I make will be deeper. It turned out really well and only took 4 days to make. I'll try getting pictures up tomorrow. The middle section of Gatsby is almost done too. I have 7 rows of starlight pattern left and then I can start on the feather and fan section.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed the beach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com