Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Sunday, July 31, 2005

There's a hole in the bottom of the sea

I love it when projects are more fun than you think they will be. Medallion cardi has been like that. There's enough in it to hold my attention, but not so much that I have to keep looking at the pattern evey few minutes. It's chugging right along. The giant hole in the back helps speed things up. Fewer stitches and such.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out the awesome stitch markers from my SP. I've used them before now, but that's the first actual photo of them in action.

Here's a closup of the front dart and a side increase. There's also the buttonhole band. Yes, the holes are there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's no longer hot here, only wet. I think wet is better. Hopefully, the cool weather will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com