Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, August 11, 2005

sleeves are boring

I'm 11" along on the sleeves of my Medallion cardi. *cue whiney voice* Soooo boring. I need 7 more inches before I can shape the sleeve cap.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Every other project I can think of looks really good right now. But I must finish, if I stop I might never pick it up again and that would be a shame.

The next project is going to be a haiku made out of Autumn Red Caron Simply Soft. No twee pastels for me. It's for my boss' new baby, due in January. Pretty, pretty yarn
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'll probably also make some booties or socks and a hat.

I found a new (to me anyway) yarn in pretty, pretty colorways. It's a brown sheep yarn called Wildfoote. I have one skein of bluegrass colorway that I will combine with some leftover green I have to make some half finger gloves. Sometime...eventually. I also scoped out the color selection at Great Yarns for the Turkish shawl in VK. I need 10 colors in sport weight! The frontrunner so far is Smart Superwash. I'd have bought them today, if I'd have actually had money. *shrug*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com