Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Haiku for you

Soft yarn on needles
For a friendly little one
It should not take long

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you haven't guessed, I am making Haiku from Knitty. My boss is expecting a new baby, their fourth, and I wanted to make them something. I'll probably make a matching hat, too. I'm making it out of Caron Simply Soft in Autumn Red.

Check out this yarn I found. It's from JoAnns and the skein is huge, 853 yards. I took a picture of it next to my SP Noro. It's bulky weight and self striping. I'm going to make up a pattern for it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notice no sewing updates... *whistles innocently*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com