Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Medallion Cardigan finished

It's Done! YAY! There is one problem in the pattern. On the sleeve cap it says to dec1 stitch EOR 6 times, then dec1 stitch every row 6 times. Bind of all stitches (11). It should read dec 1 stitch at each end of EOR 6 times,then decrease 1 stitch each end every row 6 times. Other than that it finished easily. I even have pictures:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used four and a half skeins of LB Cotton Ease in popsical blue. I wish I could get more; it's an awesome color. The pattern is from Loop D Loop.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is absolutely gorgeous! Great job.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fantastic!! I love the color and shaping - great job!!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Mtwelovett said…

    It is lovely. Great Job!!!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana, that looks great. I also just saw your VK Cardi and it looks great, too.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    It's so pretty! I bet it fits great, too.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    It's fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com