Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Monday, September 05, 2005

Haiku done

Finally finished
Haiku in a pretty red
Now for some booties.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haiku, from Knitty, is made from Caron Simply Soft in Autumn Red. It took one and a quarter skeins. The buttons are wooden 7/8" from Walmart. Anyway, it was an easy, clearly written pattern and I highly reccamend it.
In other knitting news I'm still making washclothes. The TDR has stalled because I don't like knitting with that boucle. I may dye some wool soon so I can make the felted hat in Loop D Loop. I'm not sure of the next project yet.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool,a Haiku about Haiku! It looks lovely, the color is perfect.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Love both the poem and the sweater!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said…

    Haiku eh?

    Autumn red like leaves
    befits this simple sweater.
    Greet the cold with pride.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com