Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Friday, March 03, 2006

Spacy Circles

THe Sunrise circle jacket is going well. I'm up to the raglan decreases. Oh man, is that Lipomo Lame rough. I've taken to wearing bandaids on my fingers. After I get lil'uns birthday out of the way, I think I'm going to haul the sewing machine out of storage and make my MIL's blouse, fix Dad's shirt and make a lining for sunrise.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Lil'un is mostly better. Maybe now I can get some party prep done. I've done some line art for the invites. I need to ink, color and copy them. I think a trip to Kinko's is in order. The invitations need to be done by Sunday, so I can hand them out at church.

Oh, almost forgot, I found another neat project. It's spacy!
Image hosting by Photobucket
It needs resizing a bit, but that shouldn't be hard :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com