Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Fair Isle update

Here's the progress on my Fair isle shawl from the last VK. It's moving along pretty stedily. I'm about 2/3 of the way through the chart. I think I missed a few increases, but I can make them up ...I hope. I may gift out my other shawls, but this one is all mine. Stranding four colors in one line is a pain in the butt! It's a good thhing most of the shawl is no more thn three colors.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I cast on for my husband's grandmother's cardigan. There's not much to see. It's a seamless yoke sweater with garter stitch edging and I'm going to put a cable detail in the yoke. The most exciting thing about it is when I steek it.

Not much more to report... I'm ready for fall now. It's too hot for the end of September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com