Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana's Adventures in Knitting

Thursday, June 29, 2006

fun in the sun

I finished my sun dress yesturday. It turned out pretty well. I learned how to make slash pockets and shirring with elastic. I also edged something with double fold bias tape for the first time.

Next time I will reverse the angle of the pockets (it was a WTF moment). I did have to do a bit of last minute fitting including shortening the neckline and putting in darts from the armholes to the bust.

Anyway, he's a strangely unflattering picture. I had to use the timer and photography is not my strength.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's adorable.

    I just hate you for having the time to draft that and sew it up so quick!

    Did you draft from scratch or base it off an existing pattern?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Gidget Bananas said…

    Cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com